When C got up from her almost 4 hour nap today, she went straight to the phone and wanted me to dial grandma's number. So I dialed it for her and she laid on the sofa just like this and talked to my mom and dad for about 15 min!


Boy, do I have my hands full. I can just see her now as a teenager sitting in her bedroom or on the sofa talking to friends! She LOVES phones. When I'm on my cell phone, she'll say "I'm gonna need my phone". And my response is always that I'm gonna need you to be a baby!!!
I start my new job tomorrow!!! I'm excited and also praying that this stomach bug doesn't hit me anytime this week. I've been so stressed the last 4 weeks that we would get sick right as a start a new job. It's just the kind of luck I have. I've been so careful about keeping C away from germs lately but it still somehow hit our house. I'm just so thankful it hit her last night and not tonight!!!
Have a great week and stay warm!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment