The last few months I have felt so empty with my quiet time with God. I've struggled to make time for it, beyond studying for the Bible studies that I'm in, and kept making excuses and saying I would just do it the next day, next day, etc! I have wanted to find something that would get me digging into the Bible and learning more about our amazing God. So, in December I decided that one of my new years resolutions would be to have specified quiet time with God daily and that I wouldn't let anything get in the way...no more excuses. Who doesn't have 20-30 minutes to devote to God and soak up his grace in quiet time? I mean, for me it's like giving up my TV or iPhone time to focus on God. I think I can do it!!!
I had several co-workers recommend this daily devotional to me and I love it! So far it's been everything I had hoped for! It's SO awesome! Every day that I've read it, I truly feel like it's God speaking to me! And I love that it has scripture for that corresponds with that days devotion.

I highly recommend this book to anyone that is looking for something to do daily to enrich their walk with God! You won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment