Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Caroline's 3rd Birthday Party

Last year we had Caroline's party at our club house and it was miserable having to set up and break down everything so I said that the next party would be somewhere that all I had to do was to show up! And that's just what we did! We had her party at Catch Air...one of our local indoor playgrounds! It's filled with slides, jumping houses, etc. Caroline had a blast! My co-workers came over on Friday to help make the cupcakes for her party...I'm not the best when it comes to baking! My friends are SO great with Caroline and let her help with every part of the process. It was such a fun day and Caroline had so much fun making her party fun!




And the finished product....the strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing!

And the Funfetti cupcakes with Strawberry Icing...

Before we left for the party




Dancing away!

Caroline with her cousins!

Some of her friends at her party. There's a little boy in the back that isn't part of our group but he was so excited that he joined in on the picture! lol

Blowing out her candles!

Eating her yummy cupcake!

I'm going to post later this week about her actual birthday! It was so much fun and we made many memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment