Friday, January 27, 2012

Beauty & the Beast

Caroline's actual birthday was this past Monday so Blake and I wanted to do something special with her as a family. She's never been to a movie but loves to watch movies so we thought it might be fun to take her to see Beauty & the Best in 3D! And with it being a Monday night, we figured if she didn't do that well that it wouldn't really matter b/c not many people would be there. So, we had her favorite meal for dinner...Chick-Fil-A and then celebrated her birthday with a DQ Ice Cream cake! She got to open her gifts from Blake and I. We got her a tent (that now consumes our entire living room), a sleeping bag (she begged for one for Christmas but I couldn't find one I liked until the after Christmas sales), more diapers for her babies, and the Tangled movie!





After checking out all of her gifts we left to go to the movies!






She had so much fun and loved the movie! She sat through the entire thing and only got up twice to go potty! Since the movie was in 3D, it felt like things were jumping out at you and she got scared at first but then quickly got used to it! When Belle had on her yellow dress at the end of the movie, she screamed out "Belle is a princess". It was so cute! It was such a fun night for Blake and I as we celebrated our sweet girl! It was a night we will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment