
This is all of the candy she got from the parade! Crazy!

Waiting on the egg hunt to start!


On Tuesday, we went to the Gwinnett Braves stadium to see the major league Braves vs. the all star Braves. It was packed and was pretty much standing room only! We were a little late getting there due to traffic, and then about 30-45 minutes after we got a seat, it started storming. We waited for a few minutes to see if it would stop but it never did so we ended up leaving. I hated that we didn't get to see much of the game but it was fun to get out and hang out with our friends that night! All Caroline wanted to see was the mascot Chopper and she got to see him dance so she was completely fine that we didn't get to see much of the game!



Go Braves!
Soaking wet from all of the rain. Great night to forget the umbrella!!

And at school on Thursday, Caroline had an Easter bonnet contest and egg hunt. I have to be honest and say that I wasn't thrilled at all about decorating a bonnet for her contest. But on Wednesday night, I laid all of the crafts on the table and asked Caroline what she wanted to do to decorate her bonnet. She pretty much told me where to put things and I hot glued it. Here's our masterpiece...


It was pretty tacky BUT she not only won the best bonnet for her class but also won the overall most creative! I was so proud of her!
After the bonnet contest, they let all of the kiddos do an egg hunt! So fun! (most pics are from my phone so not the best quality but cute nonetheless!)







Happy Easter everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment