Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Haircut!

Caroline's hair was getting so long and un-evened in the back so I thought it was about time that I take her to get her first haircut! I made a big deal about it and planned a girls day...just me and her! We put on her favorite outfit, had her sparkly purse and went to Sweet and Sassy to have her hair cut! She was SO excited about it all morning but once we got there she got so shy. Of course, the minute we leave she was back to her normal cute self!

Before pictures


She was SO shy while the lady was cutting her hair. She had this look on her face the entire time!



And the finished product...


I wanted to go shorter but with this being her first time doing this, I played it safe and just evened out the back of her hair! It's so cute! They gave her a big lollipop and a bracelet so she was a happy camper! It was such a fun day for the two of us and I hope to have many more memories like this to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment