Saturday, March 10, 2012

Iphone pics

I just realized that it's been almost a month since I've last written on the blog. Here's a quick catch up of what's going on these days from my phone...

My little cuttie pie eating lunch...

Dr. day at school! I love being able to see Caroline throughout my day at work! I get to see all of the fun things she's learning! Her teachers are awesome and had a fun day of playing dr!


Caroline is officially potty trained (has been for about 3 months now!) so we took her for a treat one morning...Dutch Monkey! This kid LOVES donuts! She's got her mama's sweet tooth!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to visit my mom at work to eat lunch! Caroline loves getting to visit grandma at work...she's the center of attention with all of the nurses on her floor!

Last Friday, we were under a tornado warning and we were watching the news and the weather man said to get shoes and helmets on that it was heading our way. So, Caroline (with her PJ's on) went to put her Tangled dress on, pink ballet shoes, and got Blake's bike helmet! We were very prepared:)

Love these two princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment