Here's some pictures of her big girl room! Her room has always been a flower/birds theme. I got the bedding at pottery barn kids when she was born and it's been wonderful b/c it was easy to transition to a big girl room theme too. So, I didn't have to do much to her room but we did a few things to make it seem more of a "big girl" room rather than a "baby" room! Sorry in advance for the quality of the pictures...my camera wouldn't cooperate with me tonight but you can at least get the gist!!
This used to be her chaning table! We took the top off and added her favorite books!

I got Caroline's one year pictures (by Farrah Nicole Photography) framed! I love the way this turned out!

So very true!

Her big girl bed!

Toys and hairbows!

Her lovely princess time out stool!

I got these awesome bird houses at Hobby Lobby...love that store! They each have a picture of the first time Blake held her and a picture of her and I before leaving the hosptial. Very special memories!

I got this from Home Goods! I love it because she does a ton of artwork at school so now we have somewhere to display it!

Another view of her toys!

And little priss when she woke up from her nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment