Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trip to Savannah!

We left last Thursday to spend Memorial Day weekend with my aunt in Savannah. It was such a wonderful trip. Blake and I really needed a nice break from the craziness of our lives and we got just that! My aunt is the sweetest person you will ever meet and her house is the best house ever! It's so peaceful and perfect! Here's some pictures of our fun weekend!

Here's pictures of Caroline in her cute bathing suit before we headed out to the beach! You can tell in most of the pictures that she's saying "cheese". Everytime I get the camera out she will automatically say "cheese"!!










Here's our attempt at trying to get a decent family picture!!! I love my aunts backyard...could honestly live here forever!!!





Beautiful sunset!


Hanging out on the dock!


Hanging out on Riverstreet!



Swimming on the dock!




Caroline's first boat ride!




Thanks again MaryEllen for letting us visit! We had so much fun and can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment