Friday, June 24, 2011

The last two weeks!

We've had a lot going on the last two weeks!! First of all, last Thursday I accepted a job with our church..Brown's Bridge Community Church!! I wasn't even looking for anything seeing that I just started a job last December. But I had interviewed with the church about 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Caroline and it didn't work out at the time. Another position opened up a few weeks ago, and my small group leader (who works at the church) submitted my name to the director and before I knew it I was offered the position! I'm SO thrilled b/c I've wanted this job for awhile now! I will be in our Waumba Land area which is for 0-4 years old and will be over the Host Team! I will be able to take Caroline to work with me and will have Friday's off! I start in a week and can't wait! God has truly blessed us with this opportunity!

Last Saturday Caroline went to a pool party for one of her friends in her daycare class. We had so much fun and when we came home she took a 3 hour nap...which is awesome for mommy!! Here's some pictures of her with her friends Megan and Sydney. Such cute little girls!




Love the expressions in this picture!






Blake had a good Father's day. Even though I have no pictures to prove it!!! I guess since we have none for Mother's day it's only right to have none from Father's day! Here are some pictures from the night before when Caroline and I took him out for a Father's Day dinner to Norman's Landing! Of course, she had to get out her fine jewerly for her date with daddy!


My parents bought Blake tickets to the Gwinnett Braves game and we decided to take Caroline with us since she's never been! She had a blast. She was talking all the way there about the baseball game. We ate dinner at Chick-Fil-A and then enjoyed the night as a family watching the game!

All ready and excited to go!




Nothing like a little princess picking her nose!!!

I kept telling her to stop picking her nose so that I could take the picture and she wouldn't stop so finally I say, "fine...this picture will embarrass you when you are older!" lol!

So, that about wraps up our last couple of weeks since my last post. I keep hoping life will slow down soon...but I'm not sure it's going to happen!!! I can't believe we are almost to July. Time just flies!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job - I know that must be such a blessing to you and your family! Caroline is so cute and seems to be full of personality! Get ready - it only gets better :)

    ReplyDelete