What a beautiful day we had today!!! Daddy had to work but Caroline and I enjoyed spending the day together. We had no agenda, no where to go, and really nothing to do! We played with baby dolls, cleaned the house, did some laundry, played outside and made a trip to the grocery store! I love my little girl so much and soak up days like this b/c I know before I turn around these moments will be gone. Here's some pictures that I took from my phone today to show you how much fun we had! Caroline is such a girly girl and is now having to have her purse, baby doll, etc to be able to go anywhere! I was the same way as a little girl! Love it.




Hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend too and are soaking up this beautiful weather while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment