Hanging out at grandma's and granddaddy's house after church...




Here's Caroline mocking Kendall and doing everything she does! It was funny b/c we were all watching a movie and trying to get the kids to settle down (praying they would fall asleep while watching the movie!) and I hear giggles and look over to see these two doing this. I had to take a picture! Very flexible little girls!


Today, I took Caroline to see the Easter Bunny at the Avenue near our house. Needless to say...this was as close as she would let me get to the bunny. She screamed before we even got near the bunny...which is pretty much the reaction I had predicted! At least the bunny looked cute in the background!!

It was a such a pretty day so I took advantage of the Avenue's pretty flowers and took some pictures of miss priss!





Caroline is getting her 2 year molars right now..hence the hands in the mouth in the last picture! I keep saying that I'm suprised she still has fingers b/c she's always chewing on them!
That about sums up what we've been doing! We are really excited about Easter next weekend! Caroline has a sweet dress to wear that I got on a clearance rack after Easter last year! I love deals!
No comments:
Post a Comment