Friday, April 1, 2011

Pig Tails

Last night Blake's parents came over and we grilled out for the first time this year! I love this time of the year when it gets warm enough to grill out. Nothing like having home grilled food!



When I got home from work I thought it might be cute to see if Caroline's hair is long enough to go in pig tails. Low and behold it was the cutest thing I had ever seen!! She looked so much more like a big girl but it made my heart melt!!! I tried so hard to get a decent picture of them but this was all I got. The pics really don't do it justice enough on how cute her "piggy tails" were!




After dinner, Caroline thought that Grandaddy Chris needed to see the doctor so she got her doctor kit and checked him out. It was so funny. She took his temp and checked his heart to make sure it was still beating! He got a good report from Dr. Caroline...he's in healthy shape!!










I don't know about you but we are looking forward to the somewhat nicer weather this weekend. This week of rain and cold has had us cooped up inside so we are ready to get out and enjoy some beauitful weather! I somewhat re-did Caroline's room tonight and made it look more of a "toddler" room than a baby's room. She still is sleeping in her crib but we plan to convert it to the toddler bed soon. I finally took the bumper's out tonight. I know, she's 2 and I still had the bumpers in her bed!...The kid loved them so why mess up a good thing! I loved the way her big girl room turned out. The things we had in her "nursery" were things that could easily convert to a toddler room (which is why I bought them!) so I really didn't have to do much. But just by changing a few things, it made a big difference. I need to get a rug tomorrow and then I'll take some pics and post on here. I can't believe how big my little one is getting! It's a fun stage but sad at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment