I'm SO thrilled that tomorrow is Friday. I'm ready for a 3 day weekend break! Little miss C has seemed to catch some kind of bug so I'm praying we don't spend our weekend stuck in the house. She had a horrible sinus infection a week before we went to Savannah and was on med's for 14 days. The last two days when I've picked her up from daycare the owner has been telling me that she had a slight fever throughout the day and that she just acted like she didn't feel good. But at home at night she seemed fine so I just thought maybe she was teething or tired.
Well today she stayed home with daddy and he called me at work at lunch time to say that she was fussy and had a 103 fever. So I immediately called the dr and got her an appointment. They checked her out and couldn't find anything wrong with her so for now they are calling it a virus. She had a fever when she went to bed tonight but I'm praying that by morning it's gone. I really HATE when she's sick and high fevers are so scary.
I wanted to tell you about a cute thing that miss C has been doing this past week that is just melting my heart. At dinner and at bedtime when we say our prayers she will put her hands together, bow her head and close her eyes. We've been praying with her since she was born so to see her doing this on her own makes me so proud. Tonight we caught her saying her own prayer after we had said our prayer at the table. She just dropped her fork and put her hands together and starting whispering to herself and then after she said Amen! So stinkin cute! She's also starting to say 2 word phrases and her favorite is "what's this"! She's mastered all of her animal noises and can can tell you where all of her body parts are. I just can't get over the fact how big she is getting. Guess it's time for another baby! Just kidding:)....really just kidding. I said I wouldn't consider having another until she's potty trained!
I hope all of you enjoy your Labor Day weekend! I'm ready to end this Summer season and move on to the Fall season! Fall is my favorite time of the year...can't wait for the crisp air, beautiful leaves, apple cider, and pumpkins! Bring it on!
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment