Saturday, September 18, 2010

1-2-3 Imagine

Today, my mom and I took Caroline to see Seaseme Street live. We had SO much fun. Caroline had a blast waching Elmo.

I took these pics before we left. She was saying bye-bye and blowing me kisses!


Here she is walking with grandma into Phillips arena all excited! She kept saying, "xited, xited"! (her version of excited!)

When we got inside we met up with Caroline's friends from daycare. This is Caroline and Megan...they are in the same class together.



After we met up with Megan, we went to take pics with Elmo...well the cardboard cutout of Elmo! Except Caroline was terrified of standing near it so this was the best I could do.



Then the show started! Caroline was so mesmerized by everything. She sat in my lap so still...didn't move a muscle! She just wached everything and soaked it all in!








When the show was over she kept saying, "Bye-bye Elmo"! She crashed on the way home...she was worn out from meeting Elmo! It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful that we were allowed a chance to do something fun like this with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment