
I had one of the mom's in Caroline's room at daycare leave me a note yesterday afternoon saying that she had 2 tickets to see Elmo live at Phillips Arena on Saturday. I had thought about taking Caroline to the concert previously b/c she LOVES Elmo but the tickets were out of our budget. So I was thrilled when I got the note yesterday. But then I remembered that we had a baby shower to go to on Saturday and that Blake works and he wouldn't be able to go so I didn't call the lady back. But something came over me this morning and I felt like I should call her b/c we never get to do fun things with Caroline and this is an opportunity of a life time. Well I'm thrilled that I called her b/c the tickets are FREE. Yes, free. And not only that but she has box/suite tickets! A few other kids from Caroline's room will be there too so it should be a blast! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to do something fun like this with Caroline!
No comments:
Post a Comment