Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding pictures

Audrey and Jordan's wedding was beautiful and so much fun. We had so much fun getting our hair done and then rushing to get ready before pictures. It was HOT outside yesterday and we all melted but it was such a special day!

Here's a before picture of the bridesmaids. None of us had make-up on yet...I promise we got prettier as the day went on! Audrey's not in this picture because it took the lady over 2 hours to do her hair. So, us girls had a little bit of our own fun making cute pictures!



Here's Audrey getting ready.




Before, during and after the wedding...












And in case anyone is wondering what Caroline did at her grandparents house with her cousin Kendall while mommy and daddy were gone...



I have such a girly girl!!! She was asleep when we got to my parents house last night and when she woke up this morning the first thing she did was look at her toes and said..."Awww...so pretty!". She's so proud that her grandma painted her toe nails. And I must say...they are precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment