Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pool time and Rehersal Dinner!

Wow, we have had a busy week!!! It's been a fun week though! Today is Audrey's wedding and I can't wait! This wedding has been long awaited...they have been dating for over 7 years!

So, here are some pictures of the fun we've been having. I worked half a day on Wednesday and Blake had the day off so we took Caroline to the pool for an hour or so to play around.







Then, Blake and I got ready and went to rehersal dinner. Caroline stayed home with my parents and they had fun taking her out to Normans Landing restaurant (my favorite!). She must have enjoyed it because they said she ate 2 rolls, chicken fingers, and a whole serving of okra. Here's some pictures of the rehersal...

Here's where they will tie the knot! It's at Forrest Hills resort in Dahlonega, GA and it's beautiful and so peaceful. Of course they will have white chairs and more decorations out there the day of the wedding! It's going to be a blast...pray for no rain!


Me and Audrey


Me with the other 2 bridesmaids...they are the grooms sisters. They are SO much fun to be around.



Here's me and my man! The rehersal dinner was at the Oar House in Dahlonega...which is where Blake and I had our rehersal dinner almost 4 years ago. I wish I could find the picture that we took in the exact same spot to do a comparison but for now here's the "current" picture! Let me just say that the food was delicious. The best I've had in awhile.



More pictures to come this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment