This week has been rough for us. Caroline woke up Sunday morning with a high fever. So Monday I stayed out with her and took her to the dr. They checked her over head to toe and said that it's just a virus and that the fever should be gone by Wednesday. So, I stayed out with her Tuesday since she still had the fever but sent her onto daycare on Wednesday since neither Blake nor I could miss any more work. Well, I got called that afternoon to pick her up because she had a fever...go figure! So, Blake stayed out with her today and took her back to the doctor. This time we got an answer...thank you God! It's a Roseola virus. She broke out in a rash all over her body today and they said the fever should break soon but so far it hasn't. We are talking about fevers of 102-103...not fun. She's so pitiful when the fever comes on...tonight she layed on our kitchen floor while I finished cooking dinner. Just pitiful. I'm hoping and praying that the fever will go away soon. The rash is expected to stay anywhere from 1-4 days. Poor thing:(
So, no cute pictures to add to this post since we haven't done anything this week except for hanging out at home and sleeping. Caroline has slept so much with this virus. Today she took a nap from 10:30-3:15...almost my entire work day.
Hopefully the roseola virus will leave our house soon...like tomorrow would be great!!!
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment