Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Watching cartoons

Caroline loves sitting in her minnie mouse chair and watching cartoons in the mornings while mommy and daddy finish getting ready for work! (and no we don't let her sit there for hours among hours) Here's a pic that her daddy took of her this morning. She was so into what she was watching. It's the life to have a paci, blanket, minnie mouse chair, and the tv on!



Our poor Caroline had to make a trip to the dr again today. She's been having a runny nose, tugging at her ears, and a little cough for a few days. Other than her symptoms she seems to be a happy baby so we weren't sure if we should take her in or not but after finding out that a few babies in her daycare class have RSV, I thought we better go just to be sure. Well she doesn't have RSV again, thank goodness, but she does have a viral infection. Her throat is sore with red bumps in the back of it and she has red bumps on her stomach and back too. They said it will go away in a few days..hopefully they are right!

On another note, she took 2 steps by herself last night!!! I got so excited when she did it that I think I scared her b/c she didn't want to do it again but it won't be long now before we have a little walker in the house:)

No comments:

Post a Comment