Let me start off by saying that I'm sorry for the lack of pictures in this post. We have been so busy and haven't had much time for picture taking...I'm hoping to change that soon!
Caroline has been full of appointments this week with a 1 year check up yesterday and today she had her surgery follow up appointment with the ENT. Well, it didn't go as great as we had hoped for. Blake took her since I had to work and I had taken off early yesterday for her other appointment so I'm so sad that I wasn't there but here's how it went. Her left ear looks great but the right ear was another story. It was full of fluid again, which suprises me b/c her dr yesterday said it looked great. Anyway...they had to lay her on the table and put a few things in it to drain it. Blake said he had to hold her down and that she was not a happy camper. I can only imagine b/c she does not like anyone to touch her ears since she's had her surgery. She was supposed to do a hearing test today but they had to postpone that because of her ear. So she goes back in 2 weeks to see if the right ear looks better and to hopefully have her hearing test. She also got sent home with ear drops to use 5 times a day for 5 days. Oh, this is not going to be fun!!!
Hopefully our little peanut will be better soon! I'm going to start the transition to a sippy cup this weekend...we are hoping it goes well. Last night when I offered her the sippy cup she kept throwing it on the floor! Good times:)
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment