
Caroline had her 12 month check up today! She is meeting all of her milestones and developing just fine! Her dr officially gave me the okay to switch her from formula to whole milk and from a bottle to a sippy cup. I've known that this day was coming and I've had very mixed emotions about it. First, I'm extrememly excited to know that we won't have to spend $60 a week on formula anymore or clean bottles everynight. But this also means that I officially don't have a baby anymore. This makes it more real that Caroline has crossed the line to a toddler!
She still is a little shrimp and weighed in today at 19lbs. She was almost 17lbs at her 9month check up so she's grown over the last few months! She's still only in the 21st percentile for weight.

(something funny about this pic...she loves to jerk her doll out of the stroller and she tries so hard to put herself in the stroller. I keep telling her that she's too big and that she needs to push her baby around but she refuses to listen!)
I'm excited to see Caroline grow and learn new words and sounds! She's been quite the chatter box lately and it just cracks Blake and I up all of the time! She's also shown that she's a little determined girl. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants...I think we are in for it when she gets older:)
No comments:
Post a Comment