Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer catch-up

So, I've been horrible at blogging the past few months! Actually, I've been horrible at taking pictures because I've been so busy but I had some time this morning to download pictures from my phone and camera and found some cute ones from earlier in the summer! So, I thought I would share! Here's Caroline with her best friend Lilah! This was right before their end of the year performance at school! I love these two precious girls SO much!
Caroline's class and her teachers last year! We loved Miss. Stevi and Miss. Missy! And notice that it's a class with all girls and one boy! Sweet Liam calls all of the girls "his girls"!!
Caroline's first dentist appointment! I didn't get to take any pictures of her getting her teeth cleaned because she was SO clingy and only wanted to sit in my lap. So I had to lay down and she laid on top of me in order for them to clean her teeth. Once she was finished she was very proud of herself! She got a good report of no cavities!
Caroline swimming! She had so much fun this summer going swimming and was not scared of anything! She even ended up going down our big waterslide by herself with no float by the end of the summer!
Caroline's cute 4th of July outfit!
For Blake's birthday, we took him to a Gwinnett Braves game and after the game they had the most amazing fireworks! We had a blast!
I bought Caroline a new bookbag and lunch box for school! I meant for her to start using it when her fall classes started but of course she's like her mama and when she sees something new she has to use it right away! This was us leaving school one day this summer! I almost cried the first time I saw her carrying her bookbag and lunch box. She just looks like such a big girl and I know it's just a couple more years until she starts Kindergarten. Where has time gone?!?
Towards the middle of July we had our annual Loudsville Campmeeting! Caroline stayed with my parents all week and was able to attend all of the fun programs at Campmeeting. Blake and I worked during the week but would go up there at night to visit! Campmeeting is some of my favorite summer childhood memories and I love seeing Caroline make the same! She loved it and loved hanging out with her cousins all week!
First time going bowling at Campmeeting! She loved bowling and was so sassy!
My sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment