So, as you saw from my post below we are expecting baby Owen #2! We are beyond thrilled and excited! The baby is due on Caroline's 4th birthday in January! At first, I was a little sad about that and then I thought about how we can do double parties and only have 1 party a year and I got excited! Birthday parties stress me out so knowing that I'll only have to do one makes me happy! I know they won't always want their parties together but we can get away with it for a few years!
So far this pregnancy has been pretty similar to mine with Caroline. I haven't been sick except for a little nausea but I'm extremely tired all of the time...hence the lack of updates on our blog! I literally come home most days and crash. My sweet Caroline is so awesome and will watch movies or play with her baby dolls while mommy rests! We go for another appointment next week and I'm excited to see how much our little one has progressed!
And b/c I can't do a post without a pic of my sweet girl, here's some outtakes from our photo shoot with Jana Jackson. Jana is my co-worker and does an amazing job taking pics! We are so thankful Jana was able to capture this fun time with us!



No comments:
Post a Comment