Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm still here!

I can't believe that I haven't blogged in two weeks...or can I??? One reason is I have nothing fun or exciting to write about...aka blogging funk!!! I swear I feel like we have the most boring life sometimes. We go to work/daycare, come home eat dinner and then get ready for bed. That about sums up 5 days of the week for our family!!! The other reason is I haven't taken a single picture of my little one b/c it's impossible to get a 2 year old to stand still long enough to catch a cute shot. So why even try??? So, that sums up my excuses for my laziness of trying to keep up with a blog!

Within the last 2 weeks, Caroline managed to get another ear infection. She's had her tubes for 15 months and so far was ear infection free with the tubes until now. It was gross too. Her ear was draining so bad. They gave her ear drops and a prescription. It seemed to help her but even though she's finished her medicine she still complains that her ear hurts. I can't decide if it actually does hurt her or if she's just saying that b/c she really likes to take her medicine. Who knows!! She doesn't have a fever, snot or anything that would make me think she's still got an ear infection so I'm leaning more towards that she wants more TLC from it!!!

We are also trying to start the whole "potty training" thing with Caroline. The daycare is working with her a lot on it during the day and then we are trying our best to keep it going at home. I have dreaded the potty training thing for some time now and just can't get excited about it. But knowing the daycare is doing the worst part, makes it a little more enticing to keep it going! I am happy to report that this Monday when I picked her up, she had this wonderful note written on her daily sheet!!!


I was so happy for her and she was thrilled too. She was telling me about the prizes she got for going pee-pee in the potty and the fun songs they sing when they go potty! Of course, she hasn't done it since then but hey...it's a start!!!

Oh, and Caroline is into making different faces. Such as a sad face, happy face, and crazy face...


So funny! Not sure where she learned that one!

Last weekend while I was at the car shop spending our tax refund on new tires for my car (not my idea of fun!) Caroline was at grandma's house getting a pedicure! I love her little feet when her toenails are painted...so sweet!


Bring on spring and flip flops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment