Monday, March 14, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!

We had such a FUN weekend spending time as a family outside in the awesome weather we had! On Saturday, Caroline went to a birthday party for a little boy that was turning 2. It was a lot of fun! Then we came home and took naps and Caroline was begging to go to my parents house because my niece and nephew were spending the night. So, Blake and I decided to pack our bags and head to the mountains for the rest of the weekend! Mom had a delicious home cooked meal waiting on us when we got there. It was so nice being home! The kids played and had a blast together. They didn't go to bed till after 11:00!!!

(These pics were actually taken a week or so ago but I'm just now uploading them so thought I would throw them into this post!)

Not happy about something!


Then Sunday morning we woke up, ate waffles, and headed out to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather. Here's some cute pics I got of miss priss enjoying the park!











Then we went to lunch and came home for naps! We went back outside to play before eating dinner! It was such a fun relaxing weekend and it's just what Blake and I needed!

Then....Monday rolled around. Why do Monday's have to be so bad??? I had the busiest day ever at work. Seriously was non-stop all day. After work I picked up Caroline, went to the cleaners and then the grocery store. Not my favorite thing to do on a Monday but it had to be done! I get home and am unloading the groceries and my large jar of applesauce goes through the plastic bag and bust EVERYWHERE. I mean all over the place...including my work clothes/shoes, and all over the area behind my car. I spent almost an hour picking up all of the glass. I just bought new tires for my car last week so I was making sure that there wasn't any glass left that would cause a flat tire! Then I made the bad decision of letting Caroline eat blueberries while watching TV and now our sofa is half green (it's normal color) and half blue! Oh Happy Monday! All I have to say is I can't wait for this day to come to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment