His party was so cute. It was a farm theme and they did a hay ride, fishing, jumping houses, and even had horses! Here's some pics of Caroline. I didn't get many b/c it was all I could do to keep up with her by myself! Oh and did I mention that it was FREEZING last Saturday?!?!
Her first try at a juice box by herself!


Can you tell how cold she is...her cheeks are so red!!! At this point she was shivering but so determined to stay outside!

She hated the jump house at first but once the bigger kids got out she tried it by herself and discovered that it wasn't so bad after all. I actually had to DRAG her away from this thing when it was time to eat. Oh yeah...she went down kicking and screaming in front of everyone!!! Fun times.

Caroline with her friend Megan. Megan wasn't so sure about the jump house either.

This isn't the best picture but this is Caroline with the birthday boy and her friend Chloe. Luke is too cute for words!!

Sunday we had our Christmas pictues made with Farrah Leigh Photography! I know, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but what can I say...I'm a planner! It's my second nature!!! I can't wait to see how they turned out. C was such a pill and didn't want to do anything cute but I know Farrah can work her magic and make them beautiful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment