Sunday, October 3, 2010

Playhouse and Corn Maze

We had a fun busy weekend! On Saturday my parents came by to bring Caroline this playhouse.


My niece had outgrown it and they generously gave it to Caroline. Of course, she loves it. She squealed when she saw my dad drive in the drive way with it on the back of the truck. She helped us get it off of the truck and into our garage. Now, we live in a townhome and have very little space for toys so I had no clue where this thing would go. I was thinking the backyard but then we all got to talking and decided that we are never in the backyard so she would get very little use out of it being out there. Then we tried to see if it would fit somewhere in the house and of course, it wouldn't. So we left it in our garage. Well, I was determined NOT to lose my garage spot (especially with the winter months coming up) so I made room for it to fit in the garage with my car. It's a VERY tight squeeze but it works. So in the afternoons, I'll just pull my car out and she can play with it in the garage. It's perfect!


Today, since the weather was SO nice we decided to check out the North GA Corn Maze in Cleveland. We had a great time walking through the maze trying to find all of the markers. We ended up finding 5 out of 7 of them. I think we did pretty good for our first time going, especially with a one year old that was 2 hours past her nap time!





No comments:

Post a Comment