Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lazy Weekend

Caroline and I have had colds since last Wednesday so we spent the majority of this weekend being lazy and I loved it! We've been going and going lately and it was fun just slowing down and relaxing. We did manage to throw in some fun though...

On Thursday, Caroline went to visit Blake's grandmother. Caroline loves visiting her nana. Here they are playing the piano together.



Friday we went to Uncle Shuck's after work with our small group. We had a blast getting together, riding the hayride, and making smores at a bonfire. But it was quite cold and since we all weren't feeling well, we cut the trip short and came home and went to bed. Sorry no pics to show of our fun. The camera got left at home:(

(I took this picture this morning. The trees around our house are just looking beautiful these last few days! I love fall!)


Saturday Caroline and I were extremely lazy and took 2 naps! We also had a mommy/daughter date at Chick-Fil-A and then went to a baby shower for my friend Kim! We can't wait to meet baby Kate in a few weeks!

Today, we decided to skip church since C was up all night coughing and is STILL really congested. We laid around all day, made a trip to Wal-Mart, cleaned my car, played outside a bit, cooked chili, and played with toys. Caroline was getting hot this afternoon from running around so I put her hair up in a pony tail again. It's so stinkin cute! I took way too many pics but since I didn't take many all week, I thought I would put them all up tonight. I love that her face looks chubbier with a pony tail. I could just squeeze her I love her so much!








This weekend is just what we all needed as a family! We enjoyed being together all weekend and not having a to do list! I thank God for making us slow down and enjoy the things we take for granted everyday! I will miss Caroline dearly tomorrow as we start another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment