Halloween was a lot of fun this year! It's the first year that Caroline was actually into it and she got so excited about it! Of course, she wanted to be a princess. I was surprised when she picked "Snow White" but that's what she insisted on being so that's what we went with! She had a school parade on Tuesday and got a ton of candy!Her class is full of girls so there were several little princesses this year! On Wednesday we went to her friends house for some fun trick-or-treating!
And since it's been a month since I've posted anything...I thought I would post a few pictures of all of our fun that we had in October! It was a crazy month filled with jam packed weekends! We visited the Atlanta zoo for the first time! My employer paid for all staff to have a family day there and we really enjoyed it!
We also went to the Cumming fair this year. It was the first year that Caroline was tall enough to ride any of the rides and she made up for lost time! I think she rode every ride that she could and she loved it!
And last but not least, I thought I would post a pic on our growing boy! I'm 29 weeks pregnant now and we are getting really excited to meet our little man! So far this pregnancy has been great!
No comments:
Post a Comment