Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Thankful!

I LOVE my job and am so thankful that God opened this door for me! It's been such a blessing to work with wonderful people who care about you, to pray openly all day long, and to focus on God while at work!! Another huge perk is getting to see Caroline throughout the day and to participate in her fun activities!! Her school had a Thanksgiving feast last week and I had a blast getting to see the Thanksgiving program and then getting to eat a yummy lunch with her! When we walked into the room, it was perfectly decorated with fall decorations and at each table was a place mat that each child had made and then a few goodies for the parents! Here's some of the things that I got from my sweet girl!



When her teachers asked her what she was thankful for she said: painting pumpkins, and stamp pads!! I think she might have said the stamp pads b/c she gets a stamp at school everytime she goes potty!! I've asked her all week what she's thankful for and she keeps saying "everything"!! Good answer:)

This picture doesn't have much to do with Thanksgiving but it's too cute not to post!! Caroline's teacher took this picture and sent it to me the other day! These are some of the cute girls in Caroline's class. They all LOVE playing dress up! Santa may or may not be bringing my princess some cute dress up clothes this year:)


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment