We are enjoying our beach trip in Destin this week! We got here about 2:00am on Monday morning...I totally suggest driving at night with little ones. No traffic and Caroline slept the entire time!! So much more peaceful! We've been enjoying the beach and pool! Caroline loves being in the water and has become quite a little fish:)
I am enjoying life and trying to make the most of every moment that God gives me. I have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter and couldn't ask for more than that!!!
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
That I may walk before the Lord...
-
*Note: *This post is extremely long. like way, way, way long ok. I wrote it
for me. It's about my dad dying. Do not feel obligated to read ok. I just
wa...
A Whirlwind of Sorts
-
Life has moved incredibly fast. So fast, in fact, sometimes I can’t
remember what day it is, what year…how old I am. I don’t know if that’s
good or bad, ...
Happy Holidays
-
Yay for the holidays! The most wonderful time of the year. The light, the
sounds, the smells. Family time, playing with the kids and watching them
enjoy...
The Blog Has Moved!
-
Hey there! Thank you for stopping in! My blog has moved to
www.theportion.co, so please head on over there to see what’s new! Be sure
to subscribe on the n...
He Makes All Things New
-
I love to write. I always have. Since January I've wanted to share about
so many things.
The amazing trip Jason and I took to St. Bart to escape the wint...
-
Just to update this blog, (and anyone who may read it or come across it
anymore!) - The girls are all getting so big!! And so am I... 9 weeks left
until we...
Vinyl Gear
-
*NEW!!! Vinyl Design Shirts. Shirts can come in any size and even onesies.
Lots of new design options to choose from below. If you don't see what you
are l...
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
-
As a working Mom with 7-year-old quadruplets, I am constantly looking for
ways to make life easier! (As you can imagine!)
Most mornings, the Stee...
Woo Pig SOOIE! Razorbacks! Arkansas! Flag!
-
My mom bought the girls a new Razorback cheerleading outfit this week.
Luckily we actually have something to cheer about. Our basketball hogs have
been doi...
My Baby Delivery- Channing
-
Well, I'm back. After a year break from the blogging world, I decided to
hop back on the band wagon. I mainly wanted to share the story of my life
with C...
"Get back up buddy, try again"
-
Earlier today I was sitting in the living room, watching the kids play.
I was thinking about what my next step would be when I finally got that
drea...
Polka Dot Love from shopriffraff.com
-
Happy Sunday, friends!
I wanted to share some of the SUPER CUTE polka dot items that I am loving
from Riffraff right now.
The Dot By Dot headbands are so...
Disney on Ice!
-
When I heard that Disney on Ice was coming to town, I knew that it was a
must for us to see. After Disney World in September, we haven't come off
the Disne...
Planes Movie with Buds
-
Last Friday, after Ramsey and his buddies from Pre-K (who are all going to
different public schools for Kindergarten) met up to celebrate the end to
their...
Tea at Tutu's
-
Harper could hardly sleep the night before, she was so excited about going
to Tutu's that day. A little birdie had told her a present was waiting for
her ...
Big Smiles
-
I have been missing from the blogging world for quite some time now.
We've been busy.... to put it mildly.
I'm not going to try to catch up tonight.
...
The Ugly Truth
-
Wow! So a few changes since you last heard from the Koetter clan. We have
moved back to Jupiter, Florida (my hometown) for Jonathan's job and to be
closer ...
Christmas 2011
-
I've obviously not been keeping the blog up to date - other things are
priority right now, and that is perfectly fine with me. I do, however, use
this as a...
Glow Stick Fun!
-
Where else did I get this idea...PINTEREST! C&H LOVED it!
[image: Photobucket]
[image: Photobucket]
[image: Photobucket]
[image: Photobucket]
[image: Photobu...
Where has Kim "The Blogger" Been?
-
Hey...I'm back. YAY! Mister Husband got me a SWEET laptop for an early
Christmas present. Thank you Mister Husband...I love you.
So, I have WAY too many pi...
1st Birthday
-
Esther Rose has turned one!
Our theme was Daisy Duck
And Daises
I loved putting this little party together!
I even enjoyed staying up late to put...
Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
-
1 1/2 cup organic oats
1 cup coconut flakes
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 large organic egg
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon pure vanilla ext...
Fall is here!!
-
What a wonderful weekend! It is finally starting to feel like fall in
Northern California! Today we decided to take Ella to the Moore's Pumpkin
Patch. Thi...
Bedtime is my favorite!
-
In an ideal world I would stay home with Esther.
I would work on her terrible eating habits.
I would take her on morning walks.
And roll around on the floor...
For Sale!
-
We are the crazy kids selling our house....AGAIN. This marks the third
house for sale in three years. First one, - 2007, Second - 2009, and now
this one...
Here we grow again....
-
Last year we decided to do it right. We went out and invested some money in
getting material to build grow boxes, buy fruit trees, get good soil and a...
No comments:
Post a Comment