Monday, March 8, 2010

Fun weekend!

This past weekend we had lunch with grandma/granddaddy and Kendall at Normans Landing (our fav restaurant!)


We also went to a baby shower for our small group friend Blair (and baby Owen!). Our friends Kim and Hayes were at the shower too so Caroline and I had fun visiting with them too! We know that Caroline loves Hayes but she wasn't too into sharing with him. She was just playing hard to get!!!



On Sunday, my mom got Caroline a car (to stay at her house) just like the one Blake and I gave her for her b-day. We are at my parents house every weekend and Caroline loves riding on the push toys so my mom thought she would enjoy to have another car to play with when she visits grandma! Since daddy put the first car together, we thought he was the right person to put the 2nd car together. Caroline thought it would be fun to show daddy how to do everything.




After helping daddy, she thought she would help grandma finish dinner. Except she got too entertained with wearing the bowls instead of handing the bowls to grandma!

And after dinner, I was wiping Caroline's mouth and she decided to jerk her head and hit her head on the corner of the table. She was crying so hard she couldn't breathe. I felt so bad for her b/c I knew it hurt. This pic doesn't do justice for how bad her noggin looked. Luckily when she woke up this morning, it looked much better and only had a little bruise. I'm sure it's the first of many to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment